Sunday 14 September 2008

What a fine bunch of girlies!

What a fine bunch of girlies you demos are. I totally forgot that I had put pictures up on my blog. I was thinking 'How do they know what my cards look like?' duh as they say.
I got my new stamps on Friday when I got back from Brighton and I have to say that the pre cuttingness of them will make my life a lot easier as I have several older ladies who don't buy the stamps as they have mobility issues with their hands (although I do offer to mount them for them).
Great time in Brighton with lots of marching. I went to see Phine at a gig and I have to say that they did really well and the timing and harmonies were spot on Well done Ruby Woos you were fab.

1 comment:

Zoe Tant said...

Hi Kate look forward to seeing more of your great work here soon! Love Zoe