Monday 11 August 2008

Happy Mondays


Oh well - Sorry about the blank post I guess I clicked the wrong button when I was trying to add a photo. Just mentioning that another weekend is past and I have made some more Tomato Ginger and Chilli Jam only increased the chillis. It is quite spicy now but not too hot.

I have been playing around with some of my new papers and stamps and having fun with the Cuttlebug and Bind-it-all.


If you click on the image you can see it a bit better.

I am loving the new colours I have just got and the stamps. I am particularly enamoured by the pumpkin pie ink and the Wild about you stamp set.

I think I will have to go finish the samplers for my new papers and get a few more cards ready to demo to the troops on Thursday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fabulous, that Jam sounds yummy too.