Tuesday 5 August 2008

How did it get to be August 5th????




I have been a busy bee of late and I still haven't juiced all those lemons. I have however done the marmalade (yum), the rhubarb and ginger jam (yum again) and the courgette and ginger jam (not very yum at all as I overcooked it). I have also been playing with the Cuttlebug (also yum and not yum as SU have gone for the Sizzix Big Shot) here is a piccy featuring the backgrounds.


I have also designed some cute labels for the jams etc using a font called, 'A little pot'
Result! I have actually flogged some lemon curd and given a sample of the marmalade for the buyers to try.
I got my 'Bind-it-all' yesterday and so will soon be in full production of my post it notes books as soon as my order comes from SU. Guess what you all are getting for Christmas!
I have another mystery shopper 'gig' today so I'd better go and get my false moustache and fake nose out ready....



No comments: