Friday 25 July 2008

Best intentions

Well my good friend Helen pitched up on Tuesday with a bag full of lemons and sugar. I
mistakenly gave her a jar of my lemon curd a couple of weeks ago and she loved it so much that she wanted the recipe. I gave her the recipe which she duly copied. 'Ach it didnae work I had to throw it away' quoth she. It transpired that she had omitted the butter and the sugar! Ho hum. So she brought me 6 lemons and enough sugar to sink the Titanic. I am a soft touch really as I went and got butter and eggs to make her 3 or 4 jars.

I got the cold play stamp set yesterday and had a go at stamping a card. I think I should have used the biggest set but this is just playing around. Watch out for the avalanche. I used black card and tore the hill in whisper white. Snowman is stamped on Whisper white and I used real red for the accents.

No comments: