Thursday 24 July 2008

New Kid on the blogging block

I have been putting this off for literally years, but I decided to bite the bullet (knowing my luck it will explode and blow my head off) and start blogging. Mind you in the heart of deepest Lincolnshire not a lot happens.

You may have guessed that the piccie in my profile is not me. This is Thomas, my great nephew hes a year and a half old and I just don't get to see him as often as I would like.

I started recently as a SU demo, it's slow starting as I don't know many people hereabouts, but it's building slowly.

This week I have been working on some hostess gifts, shopping lists, note pads, paperclip bookmarks and hand stamped candles. Here is a an example of some of the stuff I am working on. I made these for my bro' inlaws birthday yesterday. The card is not stamping up materials as I have a lot of stash that needs using so I am trying to use it making family cards. The little gifts are all SU apart from the hardware.
Well there you go my first blog. Iwasn't that hard at all. Now I have to work out how to get my link into my siggy without deleting everything.

No comments: