Saturday 26 July 2008

Lemon Curd


I was up early this morning - so what's new and got stuck in to this lemon curd. I was going to take a picture but I have lost the camera - so what's new. Then I took myself off to Donington to a craft fair, bought some tasty chutneys and pickled onions. The other day Jan said the guy at the pub when told of my lemon curd making asked if I had any to sell. A little light went off in my head when I was at the craft fair. I could do this! Even funnier at the craft fair I had a go on the tombola and I won (hurray) a shopping list pad (boo) if you remember I just bought a ton of these to make altered items. ho hum such is life.

Well folks I have 2 customers for the lemon curd and Peter (DH) is going to get me a box from Clive.

And then it was now. Found the camera it is behind me (Oh no it isn't!)

No comments: